Dear Forum members,
We’re pleased to announce the immediate availability of SpectraLayers Pro 7 and SpectraLayers Elements 7.
This new version of our advanced spectral editing software now includes many powerful features that have been enhanced through Artificial Intelligence, including:
• New Artificial Intelligence algorithms that can sense discrete events in a sound field and isolate them on independent, colorful layers for processing.
• Unmix tracks to stems to extract the different instruments to separate layers, such as vocals, piano, bass, drums, and more.
• Unmix components to deconstruct stems into tone, noise and transient component layers.
• Pattern Finder to select a target sound and then automatically locate and select every other similar sound in the spectrum.
• Voice Denoiser to recognize and isolate the human voice and then attenuate everything but the voice for maximum intelligibility.
• Repair processes including AI-powered Clip and Click repair, Hum reduction and improved Healing.
• Improved Playback tool and Transform tool now featuring a new Transform Selection mode.
• Improved ARA 2 layer management creates new layers in the ARA environment.
• VST 3 plug-in support on a per-layer basis, in both standalone and ARA modes.
• Further improvements including customizable UI luminosity, a playback VU meter, rapid tool toggling, the ability to render a selected layer directly and much more.
Check out a more detailed description of the new features at the Steinberg website and get ready to get your minds blown.
All the best,