New stave when section divisi?

Dear all!

Here is now a question that I tried very hard to find myself a way to get through it, but I still can’t get any answer…

Let’s take a concret example: Here

I have Violin II (section instrument of course) divisi in 2 until two bars before the end of the page… but now I want a make a new divisi in 3! So I made the changement with the purple mark “Divisi” at the top of the new divisi section, but there’s no stave added so I can write in three different parts. However, starting next page, there is Violin II divided in 3 indeed! How can I get an extra-stave, or any other system to make a divisi 2 section switched into divisi 3 with three different anywhere I want to?

Thanks for your help and advices
Val

Dorico will only show staves corresponding to the first divisi change on a system. Either change your earlier divisi change to use three sections, or adjust the layout such that the divisi to three sections starts at the beginning of the following system.

Ok thanks Daniel,

However, if we change divisi at the beginning of a system, won’t it be problem later with separate parts layout (it might not be the same system-change corresponding to the same bar as in conductor score)? Or maybe could we apply a manual system-change in separate parts to make sure that graphically it corresponds to conductor score?

All best
Val

Actually I tried your second suggestion below (adjust layout such that the divisi to three sections starts at the beginning of the following system) and it works just like I wanted to, no problem, thanks for the idea.

All best
Val