New Steinberg Survey!

I just completed a Steinberg survey and the very few questions that they asked were all to do with the Internet! I think Steinberg are sussing out a downloadable product version!!

Here’s the link to the survey if you want to participate:

http://steinberginternet.questionpro.com/

I answered 500 - 2GB but if it were large files like HSB’s so long as the server supported resume, no issue for me.

I voted for more tha 10 GB becasue if you download games today they download up to 25gb. And indeed there should be then a downloadmanager so that it can be continued if connection get lost during download.

Greetz Bassbase

A download manager should start with Syncrosoft in my view.

No “United States” country option?

Ha… nether there is!!!

Maybe it’s because their constitution is *flawed" as lounge posts would indicate.

You’re walking on thin ice, Brains.

Confirmed. So I picked Canada… closest country to me. :slight_smile:

haha I went with Canada too… even though I’m technically closer to Mexico.

Sorry not participating until SB recognizes the U.S. :unamused:

I voted 5 - 10 GB, but the most important is the server be able to stop and resume downloads.

Done! I’m from Mexico now, lol.

You’re a new moderator right?

I don’t even recall you being given the honor of Sticky.

I’m kinda feeling like this is an email collection scam and not a Steinberg survey.

My ISP email can reject senders, most give up after a time and any that don’t remain permanently on the list since they (my ISP) have network wide spam filters.

How? :confused:
The survey doesn’t require an e-mail address. :confused:

Hello guys,

Thank you for pointing that out. I just corrected it and added USA to the list. Please try again! :slight_smile:
I actually copied the country list from a CIA website about countries in the world. It makes sense that they didn’t list themselves (USA) on it. :smiley:

By the way, it is an official survey! We just use the tool QuestionPro to do it. :slight_smile:

Crack up!

Though this Steinberg Forums sounds a little on the Stasi side of life for my liking.

I think downloadable products would be a great move. Saves on me waiting till it becomes available here in person, sometimes many weeks behind the US as well as the markup from the dealer to bring it in for you. It saves me a drive to my shop and another box on my shelf. For larger programs, such as Halion etc which would come with large sample libraries, I would like them to support torrents for easy connectivity and resuming. A torrent would allow users who are currently downloading to upload to other users while they download which would minimize the load on the Steinberg download servers as well.