New synthesizers/Android

why add new synths to the store? Cubasis has an excellent sampler where you create your own instrument and can work without restrictions, so new synthesizers are not needed at all, it is better to release a million updates with bug fixes (only there is one caveat)By the way, I will not miss the opportunity to ask what is there on the slide-notes? in 2080 year they will add it or not?
Well, so that we know for sure, we are interested

Hi @Michael_Martys,

Thanks for your message!

We will do our best to make Cubasis better with every new update, and hope to be able to add new stuff as well… :slight_smile:

Best,
Lars

Hi Michael,
I absolutely agree with you, I have taken hundreds of audio samples from SampleTank, iM1, iWavestation and Nave, these IAA synths would have to be pre-launched before using them in Cubasis3 iOS and only one instance of each app can be used in a project, but now my all favourite sounds are in MiniSampler and I can have as many instances as I need :+1:

I am extremely glad that you have a lot of instruments for the Mini-Sampler, only there is one caveat that this Mini-Sampler, in order to work with Hi-Hat or Snare, must definitely save the preset inside itself, and after 20 arrangement the list of instruments will be clogged. One built-in synthesizer (a stripped-down copy of Retrologue) is ridiculous. At least over the years, Stienberg should have added at least two (Modular / FM) synthesizers and Slide-Notes.
This would greatly empower Android users, but Stienberg doesn’t care about them.

You’ve been writing this since the question of adding new synthesizers was raised to give Android users more advanced options, but nothing has been added, not Slide Notes, not even new Synthesizers, I’m sure that if I come here in via year, you can create the same topic and it will not lose relevance.

Hi @Michael_Martys,

Thanks for your message!

We announce new updates once becoming available.
We’re already in preparation but it might take some time still…

Best,
Lars

1 Like