New to Cubase LE, want to record vocals and guitar seperatly

Hi, so this has been a problem for a while to me.
I’m using cubase LE 9.5, a tascam 1x2 and I plugged in a microphone and my E guitar.
when I use cubase I put 2 seperate mono chanels and assign a different input for each of them, so I can record the vocals on one channel and my guitar in a different channel at the same time.
but for some reason it records both my vocals and my guitar in the same channel, I just can’t seperate the two, even though I’ve set it up correctly from what I understand.

is there something I’m missing here? maybe something in my tascam settings?
this problem has been a great source of frustration to me for a while and I just feel like I can’t record because of it.

should someone here be able to help me fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

And do you think you could tell us what you have set up, or is that too much of your time wasted?
And maybe stgop posting the same thing again and again, and stick to one thread… :unamused:

[/quote]
And do you think you could tell us what you have set up, or is that too much of your time wasted?
And maybe stgop posting the same thing again and again, and stick to one thread… :unamused:
[/quote]

I understand your point of view, however I don’t appreciate your sarcastic attitude towards me.
I didn’t know which information to provide other than what I use and what I plug it in to, which I have provided in this post.
and the fact that I reposted is due to me thinking that it has been a while since my last post, and I assumed that it must have been buried
in a sea of other post by now, this is only my second post regarding this matter.

Despite my doubts however about my last post not getting any replys at this point in time, I am being assisted after all, so I am going to stick to that one like you asked me to.

regardless If you would like to help as well,
My microphone is plugged in to my Tascam 1x2 (IN1) and my guitar is plugged in to my Tascam 1x2 as well (IN 2)
this is a link to my VST connections, mix console and Tascam settings panel if this info gives you something to work with, if not I would appreciate it if you could be more specific as to what further information you need.

Have you already tried to switch your Tascam control panel to „DAW mode“?
According to the manual the broadcast mode has a loopback activated, that mixes the laptop sound with the hardware inputs, seems like that could be a possible cause of your problem.