New tracks are suddenly created shorter/minimzed

Hello everyone,

When I work on a new project, new tracks are created fine, but then at some point they are created shorter/smaller:
Capture

I don’t want to sound petty, it’s not the end of the world, just a bit annoying especially when creating groups.

Is there something I’m doing wrong which causes this? Or it’s just a bug or something?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,

In Cubase the size (hight) of the new track is counted automatically from the existing tracks size.

Thanks for your answer, no in my case it’s not my track sizes are higher like in the picture and Cubase suddenly creates them small, so I guess it’s a bug then

Hi,

Are you sure, there are no hidden tracks with smaller size? Or does this happen if you select the track? Do you have the preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole > Enlarge Selected Track option enabled by any chance?

You were right, there was one hidden track I minimized, so if you minimize one track Cubase will create all new tracks in this size? I didn’t know that
Thanks a lot!

Same here, if I have one smaller track in the entire project, all new tracks are created small. Super annoying

I noticed this the other night. I have all my tracks set to the same height. When I create a new track, no matter the type, that track and all others are one height setting above the original setting. Drives me batty.