Newbie question about VST3PluginTestHost Standalone

I have “VST3PluginTestHost Standalone” installed on my machine and used it to test a plugin called AGainSimple.vst3 that I built from example source files. I have built a couple other examples and wanted to pass them through the unit tests (under the View menu), but I don’t know how to register them with the TestHost. I also cannot locate a copy of the manual (Operation_Manual.pdf, the documentation directory never installed). Can anyone tell me how I could register and then test other plugins with this test host, can it be done? Or can anyone tell me how to get a copy of the manual? I am new to this world of programming for music and am still trying to even figure out what questions to ask (my history is programming simulations for physics and aerospace engineers). Any help is appreciated A LOT. Please advise if there is a more appropriate forum for this question.

*had same problem here. Figured it out. Try and place the output files under the same directory as the standalone application. however this solution seems to only work for the AGain VST2 project. I’m not sure if this build output has anything to do with it because the compiler doesn’t consider this an error:

LINK : D:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\vstplugins\ADelay.vst3 not found or not built by the last incremental link; performing full link
Creating library D:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\vstplugins\ADelay.lib and object D:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\vstplugins\ADelay.exp

Thnx tomernation; I tried the standalone appication’s directory, but it didn’t work for me, so I treid the components directory that contains the baios.dll file (because I saw the string “BAIOS” displayed when the app starts up) and that worked.