NI Komplete 10 - I Need Help!

Hi,
I have recently purchased Cubase Pro 8 and also Komplete 10 by Native Instruments. I am running a PC with Windows 7. Everything seems to work in Cubase and I can record audio and Cubase’s VST instruments. However, I cannot access Komplete 10 at all. I have installed it into Steinberg>VSTPlugIns folder, and I can see the software when I look in this folder, but once in Cubase, I can’t access or even find the Komplete 10 instruments.
Please can anyone point me in the right direction and tell me what I’m doing wrong? I have a Focusrite 6i6 audio interface, and a Roland F20 piano keyboard which is connected via USB to my PC.
Many thanks in advance.
Tom

Which Cubase Version do you have installed, 32 or 64 Bit? And which VST-Plugin-Version of Komplete do you have installed? 32 or 64 Bit? The VST-plugin-folders for both Versions are different. Best way is to use the 64Bit Versions of Cubase and Complete. Then the standard path for the Komplete-VST-plugins, should be “C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins”. There you should see the different VST-Plugins Absynth5, Battery4 etc…
In Cubase the Plugins should be listed in the new Plugin-Manager if you have used the standard plugin path. On the bottom-left side of the plugin manager you have the settings buttom. If you activate it, you can see which path Cubase scan’s for plugins.

I’m pretty sure you did something wrong, over here it is running perfect. At first I thought I missed a few instruments, but they appeared in kontakt when opening.