No access to Verve, though it is installed?

I have a similar problem; Verve shows as being installed but doesn’t show as an Instrument.

I get an error on CB11 on startup but not CB12; I’d love to know if there is a fix for this yet.

Capture 02

Capture 06

Hi @Ben_at_Steinberg ,

My Halion Sonic version is: 3.5.10.153 (64 bit) and Cubase version: 12.0.0.205

My problem looks the same as @Promedia 's that I have Verve shown as installed in Steinberg Library Manager, but not showing in Cubase’s supplies. (I only don’t get this licences error when opening Cubase).

Do you have any solution to it please? :smiling_face:

A couple of questions to help diagnose this:
In eLicenser Control Center, does your Cubase 11 license say “non upgradeable” by it?
In Steinberg Activation Manager, does your Cubase 12 license say “pending verification?”

1 Like

Hi Ben,

The eLicencer indicates 6 actications available for CB11; I do have a “pending verification” message however for CB12.

eLicence CB11

Activation Manager CB12

What’s my next move?

Kind regards,

George

Hi George,

The steps to complete the verification process are described better than I can here: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/4412560691986-Steinberg-Licensing-Verification-Pending-

Once you complete this process you should find that the Verve license is available from within Cubase 11.

Hi Ben,

Sorted!!!

Many thanks!

Hi @Ben_at_Steinberg ,

Unfortunately it’s not yet solved, becasue I cannot see Verve either in Cubase 12 or Cubase 11.
I have a licence verified properly as in the article above.

Do you know if an IT department is working on this fix?

Best regards,
Iwona

A screenshot with “Details” opened in the library manager would be good to see if the preset archive is available as it should be.

The license engine logs could also help to understand further why verve is not showing up. Please could you ZIP up the files from %APPDATA%\Steinberg\Activation Manager\Logs and send them to me via PM?

Hope you find a good solution, I have the same problem. Everything described here is in order and all license/activation works. But Verve simply do not show up in Cubase 12…

Hi,

If you don’t install HALion Sonic SE via Steinberg Download Assistant, make sure you download HALion Sonic SE 3.5.10 from Cubase 12 download side, not from HALion Sonic SE 3 free side, where is the old HALion Sonic SE 3.4.40 version only available.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply. I have prepared the logs and wanted to send them to you via a PM but I am not entitled to send you a message, I get “Sorry, you are not allowed to send a message to this user” (I don’t know the reason why, maybe I am too new user).
So here I am only sending you a screenshot from the library manager.

I will send you the logs as soon as I have an option so send a message enabled.

Best regards,
Iwona

You should be able to send me aPM now. Could you also send a screenshot when you click the “Details” button next to Verve?