No activation code received for Iconica trial version - help!

I am encountering the same problem. I entered the activation code to download Iconica Sections & Players in the download assistant but i didn’t received any mail. Please send me the code i’m desperate i have to work with it

I am encountering the same problem. I entered the activation code to download Iconica Sections & Players in the download assistant but i didn’t received any mail. Please send me the code i’m desperate i have to work with it

(I’ve moved this topic to the Virtual Instruments category from the Dorico category.)

I provided an activation code as an answer to your ticket you submitted.

It doesn’t work.
I see that this problem continues to give problems after years:
Iconica trial download mystery .
Your elicenser has been playing these tricks for decades, it happens way too often.My computer is new and clean,my system work. Email to activate it is not received yet.If these are the guarantees you give me, I cannot trust myself to continue buying products from you.
I am tired of these horrors. I have to complete the composition of a movie very soon and i want to expand my horizons in trying Iconica.
In english,the download assistant is telling me that another license of the same type is already in my elicenser.
Please help me in max 12 h or I’ll find myself forced to switch to another software and I’m going to have to recommend different software to all my 300 students