Dear Cubase 10 community,
I can’t get a signal for audio input in Cubase Artist 10. I hope someone can help me out!
Just got a Mac mini running Catalina 10.16.4. I hooked up an Apogee Duet 2 sound card that I want to use with Cubase Artist 10.0.50.
Hope I’m not running into any software/hardware incompatibilities (again).
Any help is highly appreciated!
I can’t get audio input from the Duet 2 in Cubase, the Duet 2 seems to be working correctly.
Below is some info on what I tried to resolve the issue.
- macOS Catalina 10.15.4
- Cubase Artist 10.0.50
- Apogee Maestro 2 2.10.9 (latest)
- Apogee Duet 2 Firmware 0.1.38 (latest)
Duet 2 audio input is working
- input meters in Maestro 2 and on device screen register the input signal
- input signal can be monitored through the stereo outputs
Cubase Artist 10 audio playback is working
- playback from VST/audio is working
- click is audible
Cubase Artist 10 does not register audio input
- selected the Duet USB driver in “Studio Setup”
- tried “release driver” option enabled/disabled
- all other “Studio setup” settings default
- configured Duet 2 channels in “Audio connections”
- new audio track, set input routing according to configured channels in “Audio connections”
- input signals are not registered, cannot be monitored or recorded