No audio Output when inserts disabled

Hi,

I have a number of inserts on a track and when I disable all inserts from the mix console for that track I get no audio output. Switch them back in audio returns. :confused:

I’m using Cubase 7.5.30 Build 243 (64-bit).

Cheers,
Rael

Hi,

Where is the outout of this track routed (Stereo Out or Group)? Are there any other effects on the output Channel?

In any case, I would recommend to update to the latest Cubase 7.5 version. I think it was 7.5.40.

Hi Martin,
I’ve installed 7.5.40 but problem still exists. I’ve soloed the vocal track (it has a number of inserts) and routed to the stereo out bus (no inserts on that) but still no output when I disable inserts on the vocal track.

However I switched all the inserts off and enabled each one in turn and found that the Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 (mono) was causing my problem. With that disabled and the other plug-ins enabled I could switch all inserts off and still hear the audio. I tried Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 (i.e. not the mono version) instead and it was OK i.e. disabling all inserts I could still hear audio. Am I doing something wrong by using Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 (mono)?

Has anyone else experienced this with Fabfilter?
Cheers,
Rael