'No Devices' in Burn to CD from DDP Image

Even though My OS (Windows 7 64 bit) system can see both the onboard & USB CD writers, Wavelab 7 does not. Is there a way to force it to find these devices?
In the meantime, wondering how to render files from the montage so I can make individual files I can burn on another computer till I find a way to make Wavelab see my devices. I have 2 plugins on each file in the Montage (EQ and the multiband EQ) and a limiter in the master section. wanted to render the files with the processing (EQ & Multband). Now I could put the limiter back in the master section to render if that’s needed but wasn’t sure if the plugin processing is applied to the files in the montage or if I’ll have to apply those plugins again in the file edit window.

Maybe this is an installation problem. I advise to download “Driver_Installer_x86_x64.exe”
from this page:

and run it.

1. In the Master Section render dialog, you have an option to render regions.

Yup but when I tried that yesterday, I notised that the start of the file was off. there was a verbal countin at the begining of one of the songs that I rolled off in the Montage and a fade out on another song in the montage but these changes didn’t come across in the resultant file so I was concerened that it wasn’t appliying anything from the montage songs. Is it printing the plugins but not the roll up at the beging of the one sogn and the fadeout in the other?
In other words, does the renderd files only have the plugin processing applied but not the edits from the montage?

In other words, does the renderd files only have the plugin processing applied but not the edits from the montage?

All edits are included as well. Check again maybe.

All edits are included as well. Check again maybe.[/quote]

I’ll try again but I’m at work now. Thanks, BTW, for the replies :smiley:

Wow, It all works!
First, I did as you advised and rendered by region and it made beautiful wav files. I did this first 'cus I had hungry customers and I didn’t believe it would be so simple as to actually going to that website you pointed out to me and wanted them to get their tunes. After sending off MP3’s to the customers, I went to the website, downloaded and installed the driver installer. Opened Wavelab and to my un-believing eyes, there were my CD ROMs showing up.
PG, thank you so much!