No Download Access Code received after update purchase

Hello!
I updated to Dorico 4 this morning, but I still have no Download Acces Code, anyone knows how long this will take? I got an email with my bill, but no acces/registration code.

All the best, Roel

Same here:
https://forums.steinberg.net/t/no-download-access-code/760710?u=b_e_n

Please see this thread:

Sorry for the inconvenience. The DACs have been replenished now, so you should hopefully receive the necessary code via email from AskNet soon.

Hi together!
I just bought Dorico 4 and got an email form Steinberg:
WICHTIGE INFORMATIONEN ZU IHRER / IHREN SERIENNUMMER(N): Leider gibt es derzeit eine Verzögerung bei der Übermittlung Ihrer Seriennummer(n). Wir senden Ihnen Ihre Seriennummer(n) per E-Mail zu, sobald sie verfügbar sind. Wir entschuldigen uns für etwaige Unannehmlichkeiten.

(IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SERIAL NUMBER(S): Unfortunately, there is currently a delay in receiving your serial number(s). We will email you your serial number(s) as soon as they are available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.)

Is the serial number the download access code? Do I have to wait - or where can I find the code?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Yes, the serial number IS the download access code you can enter in the Steinberg Download Assistant. There’s a great number of threads that deal with this exact problem on the forum. My experience is I received an email very shortly after my purchase (but I was very early in the process, maybe ten minutes after it was available) with the code, and then everything went smoothly.