No Download Available

I purchased a Cubase 8.5 Pro upgrade on 4 July during the special but I have only got broadband now to be able to download it. I logged in to the Steinberg shop today using the details provided but it says no downloads available. I have an invoice for the purchase. I tried the support option on the Shop page but it won’t accept my login details which is weird as I can log in to the download section. Please can someone kindly advise further?

Activate your Cubase Pro 8.5 license and register your eLicenser to your MySteinberg. A download link will appear in the Downloads tab when you login to your MySteinberg (this is separate from your shop account).

The reason why you can’t find any downloads in your shop account is because they expire. You can request new downloads by contacting shop support (which I believe requires its own account), but in this case it shouldn’t be necessary.

Ok thanks. I already have an eLicenser for my Cubase 5.5 registered to my account. The shop login details they gave me don’t work for support so will try setup up a shop support account. This will be my 4th Steinberg account. MySteinberg, Forum, Shop, Shop Support. I just wish they’d be clearer about when a separate account is required. That’s twice I’ve been trying to login to accounts not realising it requires a separate account. Quite confusing.

If the eLicenser is already registered, all you have to do is log into your MySteinberg after activating your new Cubase license and the download should be there. Note that this download link is permanent (as far as I know), it’s just the shop downloads that expire.