No Flux? Poss fix here

Hi,

Here you can find a detailed description:

Cheers,
Jochen

Reinstalling HS3 and content updater worked for me too. Thanks.

Windows: FLUX not available in HALion Sonic SE 3

Problem
On some Windows systems, the new FLUX wavetable synthesizer is not available in HALion Sonic SE 3 after the Cubase 9.5 installation.

Cause
This issue only occurs if the HALion Sonic SE 3 free player is installed on the system as well.

Workaround
Please start the Cubase 9.5 installation again and choose the entry “HALion Sonic SE” and “reinstall”.

After the installation process, HALion Sonic SE 3 and FLUX should be installed correctly.

Thanks to everyone here, and especially judemiller, I finally got my Flux working. The first part of the problem though is that Flux is not even in the full 11GB installer. I just looked in the Cubase for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound\PresetVSTSound of the full installer and there is nothing inside. I then downloaded just the 1.43GB update and in that folder was the FCP_SMT_232_HSSE_Flux_Presets.vstsound .
So, as suggested by judemiller I then copied FCP_SMT_232_HSSE_Flux_Presets.vstsound to Halion Sonic SE libraries directory, double-clicked to registered it with the Halion Library Manager, restarted Cubase, and now it works.
So for those of you who are not even finding the files, download the update version and try again because that’s where it is. Not in the full version. I guess Steinberg will address this in time. Cheers.

I had to manually copy files, such a 1988 move, this is some b&lllllllllllllllllls#it!
but I love 9.5 has some very useful features and is fast and stable!

This youtube vid sorted it for me.