No input

Hi,

I recently bought Komplete Audio 6 along with the AKG D112 microphone and installed it and Cubase LE 6 on my MacBook. However, I have no input signal at all (on the pc, light on the interface flashes).

I plugged the microphone into input 1 and connected the interface via USB to my MacBook. Volume knobs are obviously turned up. My Cubase settings are attached.

Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Dennis
Bildschirmfoto 2014-05-17 um 11.57.16.png

Your audio interface is connected correctly, but you need to assign its inputs to Cubase tracks. Go to VST Connections tab ā€˜Inputā€™ and assign them there. Then on an audio track select this input to the track and you should hear the mic sound.

Hi,

Unfortunately, your advice is still not working. I connected my mic into Input 1, selected ā€œInput 1 Lā€ in the single mono track that I have in VST connections, selected Mono 1 as my input device on the track itself but thereā€™s still no sound at all. Screenshots attached.

Any more advice? :neutral_face:

Cheers,
Dennis
Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-03 um 21.32.17.png
Bildschirmfoto 2014-06-03 um 21.32.09.png

No this looks fine. Unless the IN L in Cubase is part of a different audio interface. But I guess thatā€™s not the case - you can check under ā€˜Devicesā€™.

Iā€™ll check tomorrow. Itā€™s not the microphone, thatā€™s for sure. Tried my cheap one earlier, didnā€™t work either.
I might have to install cubase and the interface on my other PC and try to work out the mistake that way then I guess. :neutral_face:

Thank you for your help, though.

I see from your image that the record is engaged - Try engaging the monitor button (small speaker icon beside the record button).