No Luck with Audio Interface

Hello,

So far since getting my iPad I’ve been using Cubasis 3 with Audio Unit plugins, but yesterday I got an audio interface so I could use my hardware in productions too. So far I have been unable to get it set up.

The interface is a Behringer UMC204HD connected via an Apple Camera Connection Kit. The Cubasis manual isn’t very clear on how to connect an interface and record audio, so I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction settings wise.

I have Audiobus 3 if going via that would be better, though I haven’t used it yet and haven’t a clue what the appropriate settings would be (looks like Audiobus recognises the UMC204HD as an input device though).

Appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!

Theo.

Hi Theo,

Thank you for your message.

Normally, the manual shipping with the interface should explain, how to connect the device with the iPad and/or iPhone.
If you experience problems in this regard, please get in touch with Behringer.

In Cubasis, there are no specific settings required, to run the app with an audio interface.
Please learn how to route audio tracks to dedicated channels, in this Cubasis tutorial.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the response!

I have watched the tutorial and I am doing everything as instructed (correct inputs/monitoring on) but still no audio is coming through. I don’t think it’s an issue with connecting the interface itself as when I tried it with GarageBand it worked fine. I’m not sure what the issue is in that case.

Thanks,

Theo.

Hi Theo 88 cheeseboard,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately we are not equipped with the Behringer device ourselves.

Since regular interfaces have been tested and work as expected, please get in touch with Behringer to make them aware of the problem. We are able to have them equipped with promo codes for testing purpose, if required.

Best,
Lars