No metronome sound...

Hi
For some reason the moetronome has stopped working (Artist 6 - july build) - I was working about a week ago, now nothing…
The config seems fine and I get the little green indicator bouncing up and down in the transport panel, but no matter what changes I make to the metronome config i still hear no click or sound.
I’ve tried disabling one then the other, but still no sound.
I note there are a number of posts containing metronome, but none seem to indicate what my problem is…
Any ideas please?

Many thanks
Pete

I have a similar problem but only with one project. If I create a new one from scratch, the metronome sound is there just fine! :open_mouth:

yup - I have just done the same and got exactly as you say.

if I load C6 and create a new project - metronome works.
If I then load an old project, metronome doesn’t work
If I then create a new project - metronome doesn’t work.

If I quit C6 and re-start C6 and create a new project - metronome works

I’ve re-installed C6 - but same problem…
Glad it’s not just me

Pete

And the config is what…? And which of the “green little indicators”? MIDI? Audio in? Audio out?

You did you enable it for your monitoring output bus, as explained in the numerous posts you mention, didn´t you?

So C 6 or C Artist 6?

sorry - Artist 6

You did you enable it for your monitoring output bus, as explained in the numerous posts you mention, didn´t you

No - I looked at many posts that contain metronome, none of which mentioned that - can you assist please?
VST Connections show Click on the output bus - is that what you mean? - still no click tho…

Many thanks