While I can record audio, I cannot here it when play it back from Cubase.
Here is my setup:
- Laptop with Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- mbox 2 mini, driver 126.96.36.199 (http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/download/Mbox-2-Mini-Drivers)
- Cubase elements 7.0.6 Build 2231 (64 bit)
- Device Setup / VST Audio System / ASIO Driver / ASIO Digidesign Driver Mbox 2
- Mbox 2 in 1, Mbox 2 in 2, Mbox 2 out 1, Mbox 2 out 2 are all active
- VST Connections: input and output stereo buses are set to the Mbox 2
- Audio Track Stereo / Input: Stereo In / Output: Stereo Out
I can record audio and see the waveform in the track. If I use the “Play” tool and click on the track, I can here what I recorded. But if I click on the play button of the transport window, I cannot here any audio, nor see any signals in the MixConsole in Stereo Out…
Does anybody has an idea what do I do wrong ?
Thanks for your help,