No response from Steinberg US Support

Steinberg used to have a ticket-based support system, which was good at least we received some response, but no more.

Nowadays it seems we are supposed to send a piece of email directly to steinbergussupport at yamaha. I sent a support request mail, got no response, sent the request again a few days apart, but still no response.
Wondering what my next option would be?

You can call them…

You can reach us at 844-358-4022 Monday through Friday 9 am - 7:30 pm EST.

Thanks, I’ll get to that.
In the meantime communication through the Internet is still the most convenient option to me. I can send it 24/7 and attach relevant information such as screenshot, crash dumps etc. all at once.
Just in case — other than making a phone call, is there any other options as it used to be?

it’s been weeks for me, and several tickets submitted, and get nothing back besides a message that we will contact you with 48 hours.

This is insane, if you want to purchase something, and no support whatsoever.

another week later… still nothing…
I give up on Cubase. So much help from Them :frowning:

I am sorry to hear about this!
All the options to contact the US support team are listed on this page - chat included:

I am sorry for this inconvenience. I can only speak for the European support but could it be that you sent inquiries to different teams? We did receive an inquiry which we have answered on Jul 15 but it sounded like there had been other inquiries sent in June as well. I cannot access the US support tickets so I cannot comment on this unfortunately.