No songtitles in DDP file

Hi,

Im in 8.0.2 and when I import audio montage to DDP file and then burn CD with Sonoris, it does not show
song titles at all. Just track numbers. ISRC codes and song times are there but not the titles.
Any idea why is this? I did not have this problem in WL 7.
I attach a pdf. Thanks.
a.pdf (259 KB)

You did input this information in the CD-Text dialog?

Isnt that for the whole CD? I see the song titles in Audio montage window with the times and ISRC codes.
Arent they exported automatically to DDP??? Do I have to write them elsewhere manually?

But if you see them because they are file names or as marker names, they won’t transfer as CD Track names AFAIK.

Isnt that for the whole CD? I see the song titles in Audio montage window with the times and ISRC codes.
Arent they exported automatically to DDP??? Do I have to write them elsewhere manually?

Are you aware of what CD-Text is? This is up to you to set CD Text in WaveLab. This is not automatic for several reasons. One is that some people don’t want CD Text. Another is that CD-Text must be made of ascii, while marker names can use any type of character (ie. possible compatibility issue).
CD Text is the only textual information that DDP knows.

Wow, thats pretty much then. Thank you very much and sorry for the idiocy. I guess one is never too old to learn new things. I really thought they transfer automatically from the montage window.