No sonido en mediabay

No tengo sonido en mediabay

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Sorry, this is an English forum.

Please, enable Control Room and add Monitor 1 Bus. Route this bus to your speakers. All previews are routed over the Monitor 1 bus. Then make sure, your Stereo Out is set to Not Connected.

Appreciated Jirsak, thank you very much for your quick response I had already tried this solution but without getting results because when doing so mediabay, it sounds with a lot of reverb

My problem is that I cannot consult on the phone, or Steinberg webb, with the help in Spanish from Steinberg because they accuse me of being a pirate, despite having updated to Cubase 11 Pro, ur242 USB audio interface, QC quick controller, Ch Channel control, Halion Sonic 6 , Halion Symphonic Orchestra and Doric, they insist on not attending to me and accusing me that I am a pirate but they do not give me any explanation why.

Again thank you very much for your attention and for your quick response

Hi,

Did you route the Monitor 1 bus to the very same Audio Port as the Stereo Out?

Do you have any plug-in involved on the Monitor 1 Bus (you would see it in the Control Room window)?

Other way is to disable Control Room completely (in the Audio Connections) and set you Stereo Out as Main Out. In the Audio Connections > Outputs right-click to the Stereo Out Bus and enable this option.

Did you route the Monitor 1 bus to the very same Audio Port as the Stereo Out?..when I try to do this the program tells me that this port is already connected and in use
Other way is to disable Control Room completely (in the Audio Connections) and set you Stereo Out as Main Out. In the Audio Connections > Outputs right-click to the Stereo Out Bus and enable this option…Done

I have been working with cubase since my computer was 80 “megabytes”, I could only work with midis and despite these problems that I have now, I am tremendously happy with cubase 11

With cubase 8.5 I never had this type of problem, it has been when updating to cubase 11 and although it is not the type of music I work with, there are very interesting aspects so I keep trying to solve this problem.
Thanks for your interest

Hi,

Yes, then you should overwrite the routing by the new one.

So, does it work with the Main Out for you now, please?

yes sir, everything working well, under control, thank you very much and above all thank you very much for your patience