No sound during note input in Dorico for iPad

• Ich danke dem gesamten Team für dieses Update, das dieses erstaunliche Layout auf dem iPad hatte, aber ich komme auch vorbei, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass ich hier auf dem IPAD mit Fehlern konfrontiert bin 1. Notizeinträge werden nicht abgespielt 2. Beim Drücken zum Spielen gibt es keinen Ton, ich habe hier nach allem gesucht und nichts zum Aktivieren oder Deaktivieren gefunden. 3. Wenn ich einen neuen Job öffne, klicke ich auf den Titel des Songs, um die Projektinformationen einzugeben und es passiert nicht, dass es die Möglichkeit gibt, sogar an anderen Orten hier zu tippen. Gut und das ist alles bis zu den Momenten hier. Ich hoffe, sie helfen mir mehr, mich hier bei der Arbeit zu verzögern, Danke und noch mehr!*

Translation:

I thank the whole team for this update that had this amazing layout on the iPad, but I also come by to tell you that I am facing errors here on the IPAD 1. note entries are not playing 2. when pressing to play there is no sound, I looked for everything here and found nothing to enable or disable. 3. when I open a new job, I click on the song title to enter the project information and it doesn’t happen there is the option to even type in other places here. Good and that’s all until the moments here. I hope they help me more to delay me here at work, thank you and more!

(A gentle reminder that this is primarily an English-language forum; there is a German-language forum if you want to communicate in German. If you would like to communicate with us in English, please take a moment to translate your query into English using e.g. DeepL or Google Translate and paste that in along with the text in your mother tongue. Thank you!)

You can access the Project Info dialog in Dorico for iPad by tapping the project title in the toolbar.

Are you sure your device isn’t muted? You should definitely be getting sound both on input and playback without needing to configure anything at all.

1 Like

Hello, I found a prayer to reset the sounds and solved the issue of the player, but the title part on the score page does not give me the option to change anything, I thank you for your feedback and I hope for some solution to the bugs

It seems that tapping on the project title in the toolbar isn’t working in the current version – I will investigate. For the time being you can also access the Project Info dialog via the application menu at the very right-hand side of the toolbar.

1 Like

Many news that I loved this new look and functions that you put but you need to correct some things, one of them also the sound of the click does not change when changing the options! Suggestion, put the same timbre that you have on Cubasis for iPad, it’s excellent!