Hello, I have a weird bug, I imported some Kontakt tracks from another project and there’s no sound from those patches (except one).
And the weird thing is that when I load a new patch on the same Kontakt instance (the same exact patch that’s already loaded) then this one have sound.
Output is correct in the kontakt patch : st.1
Midi Ch is correct too: omni
The little blinking lights indicating midi signals is working too during playback
No they are all midi channel 1
The buggy tracks are all cinematic studio strings
Found out the imported tracks somehow forced themself into having a CC 11 going back to 0 even if no midi data were visible in the lanes
The issue appears to be related to the stream deck that’s configured with the “generic remote legacy” and sending unwanted midi cc. I changed the midi channel for all the stream deck to channel 2 in the generic remote menu. Hopefully, it will solve the problem
(I also changed the CC of the Streamdeck keys so that they start from CC 80 and not CC 0 to avoid any conflict)