No sound FW WDM

New problem in a system that has been working for months. No new hardware, updates

I’m connecting my Yamaha Motif XF via FireWire to desktop PC running Windows 10. I have the latest Yamaha FW driver installed. The DAW I’m using is FL Studio. I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface.

In my DAW, I’ve selected the Yamaha FW as my ASIO. When I record multiple tracks from my motif to the DAW via FireWire, I cannot hear any sound output, although the audio signal is being received and recorded. When I switch the audio interface to the Focusrite ASIO driver, I hear the recorded music just fine

She I went to the playback devices and selected Yamaha FW WDM audio…I clicked on TEST and the audio bar showed a green signal, but no sound through my speakers. When I select the Scarlett 2i2 as playback device, I hear the test sounds fine.

Hoping you might point me in the direction of a fix.

INCIDENTALLY: when I initially got the PC in June, I plugged in the FireWire, installed the steinberg driver and the audio output worked great. I haven’t used the system in a couple months, but I hadn’t added or changed anything.

Thanks in advance.