No sound in media browsers

Ok I’ve noticed this before…

When I preview a loop in the media browser I’m getting no sound despite the preview level being at max… It’s playing because I can see it scrolling over the loop… If I right click on a loop and select insert into project the imported loop on the arranger then plays fine, this tells me the audio is working fine… just not from the loop browsers, all 4 of them…

Has anyone else had this problem? I was expecting to find others with this issue as it seems really odd.

Search in knowledge base for media bay and no sound. This is a standard failure in control room setup.

Turns out I just had to activate the output under studio in VST connections… something I’ve never had to do until now

Cause you haven’t used the control room before. But with activating the control room this was needed to do since ever.

Ok but then how come sound is Ok at first, then dissapeares? I’ve had the same problem with the loop browser, although at the beginning the sound was working fine. Then it stopped - and I had never tweaked the control room : it’s like it happened by itself…
Does anyone know this mistery ? :slight_smile: