No sound in one file and high CPU usage cause it crash easily

Hello,

I am having a problem with Sound, it was working fine then suddenly turned no sound, the signal still shows the sound was sending but the level meter haven’t peaking. Ive been tried to reset the playback temp and check it clear the cache, unfortunately, not thing turns out fine.

the Second is the high usage of CPU, even I use HSO or SE, the CPU runs up at leat 250%, and when I was typing notes, it been crashed easily.

That attachment is the file with sound problem.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.1 MB)

Mac mini (2018) running with Big Sur 11.4
3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the data. The audio engine crashes clearly come from Spitfire Auntie, so please report them to Spitfire, since there is nothing we can do about it.

Regarding the high CPU load. Even though you might not have a video attached to your project, please open once the Dorico Video window and then close it again. Does then the CPU load maybe go down?

Hello Ulf,

I’ve been switched the BBCSO to HSO and SE but still no sound, is that come from spitfire too?
should I need to report to spitfire with this forum?

I’m looking forward to hearing from you

Sorry, I forgot to mention on the no-sound issue. That is because of the metronome (DoricoBeep) being soloed and therefore all other instruments are muted. Please open the Dorico Mixer window (F3) and click on the Solo button of the DoricoBeep channel, then all other channels will unmute and sound as well.
And regarding Spitfire, I’ve attached one crash file, send that to Spitfire with a report of what you were doing.
VSTAudioEngine3_2021-07-12-210413_Hsus-Mac-mini.crash (97.8 KB)