I’ve ran into this a couple of times now and I can’t figure out what is going wrong.
I’ve created a document with some layout and notation settings which I use as a “default” document, in which I add the instruments and/or ensembles I need. (This since it’s not yet possible to save/export the layout settings)
It works fine in the first score I’m using this document, but when I’m later on trying to re-use it, adding/deleting some instruments it seems like it totally looses contact with the mixer and the Aria player. The Dorico mixer doesn’t update with the new instruments and there are no reaction at all neither in the Dorico mixer nor in the Aria player.
If I restart Dorico all the samples are loaded correctly and if I play on the Aria player keyboard it sounds correctly.
I’ve also tried to change to the HSO player with the same result.
NoSound.dorico.zip (134 KB)