I installed the Cubase AI 10.5 program, but the first time I started it, I didn’t have any text.
How can I solve this problem, and what might be causing it?
Hi and welcome,
Make sure you are using supported graphic card, please. Which oe do you use, please?
I am using Nvidia Gt 610. Is this something inappropriate?
Please try this:
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Start the installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settins.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
What i can do, if i didn’t see a studio driver for my graphic card?
Sorry, I’m not a Windows guy neither NVIDIA…
Could you try to use a generic Windows driver instead of dedicated NVIDIA driver, please?