No valid license found with Cubase AI

Some time back I bought UR12 that came with Cubase AI, installed it and everything worked (registered the UR12 on the website, used download access code that came with UR12 to fetch Cubase).

Recently, I’ve bought new PC. I plug in UR12, install drivers, etc. Install download assistant, see Cubase AI 11 in “My product downloads”. I install it, try to launch it and get “No valid license found.”.

After that I’ve tried nearly everything, reinstalling, reregistering the hardware using S/N, reactivation (impossible, Cubase isn’t listed there), clicked through everything and there’s not a single thing I can do about it.

What I’m supposed to do to get this thing working?

Reactivate the license on the Elicenser

Been there, when i click Reactivate i get “There is no Soft-eLicenser to reactivate.”.

I’ve added it copying S/N from the application. It is successfully registered. Still “No valid license found”.

I’ve been searching around and my problem seems to be exactly/very close as described in this thread, but there’s no solution either. Download assistant shows Cubase AI 11 in “my products”, but i don’t see it in “Software” tab (not sure if it’s supposed to be there).

In hardware tab i see “Cubase AI (UR12)”, which I’ve unregistered and registered again.

In eLicense Control Center I see Soft-eLicenser and it lists no licenses, so I don’t really understand what is going on here.