No Valid License Problem

Hello everyone .

My Cubase 6.5.4 worked fine but today suddenly it stopped to work . When i open Cubase , i get message " No Valid License . " .

I deleted e-licenser and downloaded last version . and it doesnt work
I deleted Cubase 6 and installed . and it doest work.

Really i have affairs in my studio.

Who can show a way?

When you start up the E-licenser, does it show you the correct licenses? Maybe there’s a USB-key problem.

i just see this one " No Valid Licence . Program will quit now " … yesterday it worked .

" MP3 Encoder, Steinberg, Local, Sel, Demo, Expired, Expiration date 2011-05-03, remaining starts 20 " with red mark .

if there is usb key problem , how can i solve it quickly ?

i installed on another notebook and it doest work there too :frowning:

usb dongle lights , i means red light , i see it

USB3?

i have usb 2.0

When you start up the E-licenser, does it show you the correct licenses?

it doest show and also shows " " MP3 Encoder, Steinberg, Local, Sel, Demo, Expired, Expiration date 2011-05-03, remaining starts 20 " . Then i saw then usb hub doesnt see usb .

Some USB hubs (especially non-powered ones) are known to cause trouble sometimes with the USB-key. Try connecting the key directly to a USB2 port and see if Cubase runs again. Then go from there.

i tried it and nothing happened , doest work . i tried it on another notebook (installed cubase 6) and doest work

i have the same problem. i bought a new usb eLiscenser and registered, i tried reactivating cubase but it says i can no longer use that code. do i have to buy a new verion of cubase?

I don’t know what happened to your previous USB-key, but the only ones that can help you now are Steinberg support. Contact them via the Steinberg website.