No VST Instrument

I have just got Artist 9.5 having previously used Studio 5 for many years. I have loaded a Studio 5 project but cannot associate any VST instruments with the tracks that were previously using Halion 1 instruments. I had assumed I would have access to the same sort of instruments that I had with Halion 1 but I can only find synth sounds. I want instruments like sax, keys, drums, bass etc so I can compose my jazz music using the key editor. Is there any guidance on how to get “normal” instrument sounds? Am I missing something?

An update on this. Turns out I was missing something - I found a HalionSonicSE installer in a Steinberg folder, and running it has given me the instruments I expected. I don’t remember getting any instruction on running this installer and assumed everything I needed was included in the Cubase install - as I only have the one elicence.

There is a 64 bit version of Hallion 1 if you want to use exactly the same sounds and interface.

There is also a 64 bit version of Hallion 1 if you want to use exactly the same sounds and interface.

Thanks for the info - I realised my old version was 32-bit and no good. I’ll see how I get on with what HalionSonic SE has to offer. I’m also considering getting Native Instruments for more realistic sounds.