Noise issues for PC and UR28M

Hi
After install the latest Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for Windows for the noise issues, (I have a UR28M soundcard), it does not solve my issues on older projects, only the new ones.
I did the update and my latest project is working well but when I opened an older projekt the same issue was still there, the repeating noise every 6th second!
What do I do now?
Ciao
Pete

Hi - sorry to hear about the problem. Could you please post a link to the “noise” issue? I have a UR28M, and I think I missed that the first time around.

Thank you. I’m sorry I don’t have a solution to your problem.

Hi Alexis
This is a short soundfile about the issue
https://soundcloud.com/peterstedtmusikproduktion/noise-in-cubase-pro-9
Ciao!
Pete

Thanks, Pete. I’ll take a listen when I get home.

If you (or anyone) has a link to the description of the problem, if Steinberg has commented etc., would love to read further on this!

Thanks -

Thanks Alexis
I have not heard from Steinberg at all, I sent this mesdsage in to the support August 16, 2017 15:21
Still waiting for some kind of answer from the :slight_smile:
I installed the latest update Cubase Pro 9.0.30 Update from Cubase yesterday but with no change on the issue
Of course I also have installed the latest Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for Windows in august (several times) but that I have mention in my earlier message here.

//Pete

SOLVED
The problem was a plugin from IK Multimedia who wasn´t licensed in their system :-C