My UR22mkII had been working perfectly for several months untill a Windows update which introduced 50Hz mains buzz and random chattering. I tried for weeks to fix this, running out of patience and just putting up with it because it wasn’t an issure when Cubase was running.
I have finally found a solution, only two changes were required, at least in my case:
- I now power the UR22 externally via a separate mains/usb telephone charger, not from the usb connected oi the PC.
- I enabled USB power delivery when PC is in Soft Off state (S5) state in my motherboard BIOS.
I sincerly hope this helps someone.