Nomad Factory Pulse-Tec EQs ?

Does anyone have experience with these plugs? For $30 US until the end of the month I just might have to snatch them up. I’ve spent a lot more than that on stupider crap :slight_smile: .

http://www.ilio.com/products/nomadfactory-plugins/pulse-teceqs

i got them in the integrated studio bundle ($99 for most of their plugins!). haven’t used the pultec much so far simply because i like their parametrics so much, but in quick listens they sound fine. i’ve got the uad version and it’s not a case where i thought the ua was £100 better… at the price, grab it! just ran some live drums through it. nice and smooth, plus you get the mid eq all in the one window. ed

Thanks for the info! I think I’ll go ahead and get it. I’ve never tried any of the Nomad Factory stuff but have heard good things about them. I have the IK version of the Pultec which I use quite a bit but another weapon in the arsenal can never hurt.

i got the integrated studio bundle at $99 instead of $599. dontcrack.com it was a one day deal. probably the best plugin deal i ever got. it includes echoes and studio channel sc226, both of which i use a lot.