Non existent Online Shop Support

I persuaded my friend to buy the Dorico crossgrade license with the ongoing SUMMERSALE discount. I offered to help him with the purchase, so on the 26th of august we started the procedure. We promptly entered all the data and attached the proof of eligibility (screenshot of Sibelius account details) for it. And then waited. A few days later I sent a ticket to asknet, and on the 1st of September we got an email, and it said: “… One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you as soon as possible!” Then we waited. I tried to check the ticket status at the Customer Service Center but the Support Portal did not allow to log in (I was logged in to the Online Shop Support Though). I sent a second ticket. We got an email on the 9th of September, it said: “One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you as soon as possible!” So my question is: what is going on?

Not a good idea to publish your or your friend’s e-mail. Avoiding spam or worse suggest a private message to Daniel would be better if you have to include the e-mail.

Sorry to hear of the problems you’ve had, @Lippi. Please do indeed feel free to email me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de, and I’ll try to intercede on your behalf.

I suspect they’re very busy – I submitted a support request a week last Friday, and they’ve just got back to me today (Sunday). But they fixed the problem!