Im trying to find a way to copy and paste using only the mouse. No Alt key or anything. I usually write songs with a guitar in my hand and a pick in my mouth. Im just looking for a way to point click copy/ click paste. The only way I have been able to do this is by going to edit copy/ edit paste. Anyone know a faster way for me?
Hi and welcome,
In the Preferences > Editing > Tools, disable Pop-up Toolbox on Right Click.
- Click to the event you want to copy, to select it.
- Right-click to pop-up the menu > Edit > Copy.
- Click to the Ruler, to put the cursor, where you want to Paste.
- Right-click to pop-up the menu > Edit > Paste.
If you want just to duplicate the event, immediately after the one you already have…
- Move your mouse over the event, you want to duplicate (at the end).
- At the right end, the middle dot his a hot-spot. Click on it, and move it to the right.
=> The event is duplicated (even multiple-times).
THANK YOU SO MUCH