Not activated anymore

Hi, I got a free license for Cubase LE with my Line 6 effects box, and I haven’t used it for a while, but now it says “Please enter a license activation code into the text fields below.”

So I went to the line 6 site and got the activation code. Now it says "The currently installed version of the eLicenser Control software is too old.

So I updated it, but it still says the same thing.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Fo thru the Reactivation process, please.

Why is it not working? I didn’t upgrade the software or try installing it on a different computer, or change anything.

I go to Redeem Download Access Code on the Steinberg site, put the code in, and it says “Download Access Code is already consumed by another user. Please contact your local support team.”

I go to “Reactivation of product”, it says “Please enter the new Soft-eLicenser number.” I don’t have one. It shows the old one: “Your old Soft-eLicenser number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX”

It says the code is available in the elicencer control panel, but it is completely blank - maybe because I upgraded the program as it suggested?

I sent the Canadian support team an email, hopefully they sort it out.

Hi,

So is it blank or does it show the old one, please?

Use the eLCC Helper to generate a Soft-eLicenser Number. Then go thru the Reactivation process, please.

The whole elicenser program is empty, with no information or signs of ever having had Cubase installed. I got my information from the steinberg site and the line 6 site.

At the Canadian office’s suggestion, I have emailed the international office.

Hi,

Have you tried the eLCC Helper already, please?

Ok I did it, it’s been reactivated.

Thanks.