I’m getting a rather unusual issue that’s afflicting only one particular file in Dorico. I made a transcription of a Bach flute and keyboard sonata as requested by my school’s theory department, but since they want the MusicXML file I have to export that from Dorico. I try to do it and nothing happens other than the “Flows from” folder being created. It also does this when I try to export the Audio or Tempo Track.
What I thought might’ve been a program-wide issue turns out is only for that particular file, as I went into another file and exported audio and MusicXML with no issues. I’m at a loss.