Not finding vst Plugins after Cubase 13 install

Hi,
Since installing Cubase 13.
When loading old tunes into Cubase 12 & now 13 ,warning appears about not finding vst Phocyon2 or Psp Vintage Warmer2 both 64bit.
Definitely on my system & nothing has changed as can load them manually afterwards, but, of course my previous setting are now lost.

Anyone else.

Kind regards
Mike

Hi,

Are you on Windows or Mac, please? Which version?

Hi Martin,
Windows 10.
If you would like to see the set up, look for post about current vst Crashing Cubase 12 & 13.
Everything on that post about my Daw.

Kind regards
Mike

Hi,

Could you link the post, please?

Hi Martin,

Please see below.

Kind regards
Mike

Hi,

Did the plug-in crash before? Did you rescan the plug-ins? Are the blocklisted, now?

Hi Martin,
You have already replied to the issue above with this.
All the crashes are the same:

Current+0x11de0e0
Current+0x11dd187
0x55276678
0x1c4ceaa0
0x552703e0
0x5527667c
0x1c4ceed0

It crashes in the Current plug-in. Steinberg cannot do anything against it. Please, get in contact with the plug-in vendor. Thank you.

Hi Martin,
The topic below looks related as my audio performace spiked in the below screen shot.

Hi,

OK. So what is the point of this thread, please?

Hi Martin,
To figure out if Cubase 13 installation has in some manner corrupted Cubase 12 & 13 project loading i.e not seeing Phocyon2 & Vintage warmer2 when they are clearly in the list & I can manually insert them& possibly caused audio spiking on my pc which crashed Minimal Audio Current.
Hi Cpu Load would help support my issue with Current crashing.
Trying to link other users issues to mine.

Kind regards
Mike

Hi,

Are you sure, you were using the very same VST2 or VST3 version of the plug-in in your project, which you have installed at the system now?

Hi Martin,
Fairly sure as Phocyon2 was launched end of August22 song made March23 not updated since.
I’ve owned Vintage Warmer 2 for years & it was last installed on this Pc shortly after the build date of March21.
Don’t remember updating it.
Regular updates are on Arturia,Korg,Izotope & Native Instruments products as they are easy to do.
The other products are not updated that often.
Kind regards
Mike