Not getting time signature as stated in the user manual

Hello my seniors, this is my first post in this forum, so before coming to the topic I beg to offer my sincere respect to you all.

I am using Cubase LE 9.5.10 Build 79 (64 bit) on Windows 10. I need to mention time signature at each markers I have created. It is for building my Korg’s pattern where time signature is mandatory for each style element.

I can see from Cubase LE 9 user manual page 21-429 that the Project>Tempo Track toolbar contains “Master” tempo On/Off switch and there is a “Time Signature” selection box, which I can edit for different time signature in a project or to mention the time signature where I need it. Surprisingly, I cannot see that button in my Cubase LE 9 software.

What I am missing? How to activate the time signature box?

Sincere regards from India
Anindya

First thing, make sure you are looing at the docs from the correct version. https://steinberg.help/cubase_elements_le_ai/v9.5/en/Cubase_Elements_LE_AI_9_5_Operation_Manual_en.pdf

Thank you steve for your response. Yes, I double checked that, it is the correct version. You can see the operation manual for LE here ftp://ftp.steinberg.net/Download/Cubase_LE_1/Docs_English/Operation_Manual.pdf

The link I posted is correct. I don’t know how you managed to, but you’re looking at a manual from 2004.