Sorry but this is going to sound pretty ambiguous but I hope someone can help with a strange but possibly simple problem. I opened up a project the other day and for some reason the outputs on all the tracks were changed! so I re-routed them which was fine but the ones that I used a Keyboard on (MIDI synth effect type sounds) I can’t hear. All the meters are lighting up, automation faders are going up and down, everything other than sound out of the speakers. I cant show a picture of this coz I’m at the work computer at the moment but my inspector says: Inputs-All MIDI Inputs
Outputs_HALion Sonic SE
Active Outputs says HSSE Main
Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction or at least tell me where to start trouble shooting.
I wish I could let you see more but as I said I can’t upload images on this computer.