[not relevant] Manuals updated (or at least translated) !

Dear fellow Doricians,

I was wondering this morning why some topics had disappeared at the top lines of the forum and had the idea to go and have a look at the manual, to see whether it had changed… And I discovered we can download it in many languages — English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese (I think) !

https://www.steinberg.help/dorico-manuals/dorico/

It looks like our beloved software is growing ! Now I’ll have a look at the French version and will eventually report here :wink:

[Edit] : First thing, the French version has 170 pages, while the English one has 715 pages. Work in progress I guess !

The documentation is still in the process of being translated. We expect to publish some more documentation in languages other than English soon, but there haven’t been any updates to the documentation in any language for several months.

Ah ok ! Thank you Daniel ! It looks I was really not up to date ! I’ll modify the title or this thread. But something has changed in the first lines of this forum or is it my imagination ?

I’ve also noticed a minor cosmetic difference after the maintenance update of the forum a few days ago, but I think it’s just a change of font, line height or something like that.

At some point the following threads have been unpinned from the top of the page:
Updated Dorico Manual: Steinberg Forums
Dorico 1.2 released: Steinberg Forums
How Dorico licensing works: Steinberg Forums

And yeah, I think there’s been some sort of cosmetic change too.

Thanks, Pianoleo. Those threads were those I got accustomed to :wink:

Courtesy of the Wayback Machine, Marc. I’m observant but not THAT observant :wink:

the threads were probably unpinned to make space for a new “Dorico 2.0 released” and “New Dorico licensing rules” :thinking:

That’s a very bold statement, k_b. That said, if you turn out to be right then I guess when Dorico v3 is released we’ll know to watch out for the signs!

it’s just wishful thinking… :slight_smile:

• 1 :smiley:

sometimes it only takes two days to make wishes to become true :slight_smile: