Not showing flow headings not working

I follow the manual and I go to “Layout option”>“Flows”>“Show flow heading”>“Never”. But nothing happens and it’s showing the Flow Name on each flow and page. But I don’t want to see the “Flow 1”, and it seems that the only way to delete it is to do it manually one by one, wich is time consuming. Am I doing something wrong?

You have Page Overrides. Check for red triangles in Engrave Mode in the right-hand panel. These are created when you edit a page directly and not through the Page Template. Right-click on a page icon to remove the override.

Here’s an overview of what information appears on pages by default and how they get there.

If you’re talking about the little “Flow 1” text at the very top of page 2 onwards, that’s not a flow heading but the running header, and it’s on the Default page template.

These are flow headings – by default, they have the format “1. Flow 1”, appear above the first system in a flow (which could be halfway down a page) and use a larger font than the running header.

I did it, but I still see the “Flow 1” in the second page.

If you’re talking about the little “Flow 1” text at the very top of page 2 onwards, that’s not a flow heading but the running header, and it’s on the Default page template.

Yes! It is that. How can I hide them?

If you don’t want that at all in any layout using that page template set, edit the Default page template and delete either the token from the text frame, or the text frame entirely (from both left and right pages).

Or, either make the flow title the same as the project title, or leave the flow title field in Project Info empty.

1 Like

Ok, thanks!