Not working as I expected: Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel

When I click “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel”, I experience a strange issue with regard to “Direct Routing”

But first: to make sure that this feature of the Visibility Agent works properly, I made sure that all channels in the MixConsole are visible, and that all the strips are positioned in the "Default Channel Position " which is the white dot in the middle of the Visibility/Zones Tab in the Left Zone.

My issue:
In my template I’ve got a lot of channels prepared for FX-sends and Direct Routing. The FX Sends are already set @ -12dB, but not switched on, and the same is true for my Direct Routing: al lot of routing has taken place, but not engaged.

For Instance; my Dialogue-tracks are Direct Routed into 6 dialogue-summing-Groups, where some processing takes place before they feed into the dialogue-stem-Group.
On the Direct Routing-Rack in these dialogue-audio-Tracks there has been only one destination switched on though.
Here’s a screenshot of my MixConsole showing (only) my 1st Dialogue-track:

I am aware of Nuendo’s concept of placing the widest output at the destination in the Routing-Rack, in order to have the right panner installed in the channel.
Now, again, when I click “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel” on my selected channel, I’d expect Nuendo to show all the buses it sends its signal to but somehow it doesn’t do this properly.

It shows all of these FX Returns correctly, so that’s fine.
But it doesn’t show the Groups where this channel sends its signal to (by means of Direct Routing).
Yes; it shows almost everything, but NOT this FIRST-bus (this very first bus with the widest format). Please refer to screenshot.

I am aware of the fact that I didn’t switch on this first Direct Routing-destination. But I did the same with the second, and that bus IS shown when I select “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel”? I can’t see the difference?

When I switch this first bus on on the audio Track, Nuendo shows it correctly when I select “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel”…

All those inconsistencies… :cry: …am I the only one who’s concerned about it?
Or is something wrong with my template?

Again, any help welcome.
Thanks in advance, Niek/ Amsterdam.