Not working properly "link channels" in cubase 11 pro

This worked correctly for me until before the last update!

1. Select 2 tracks of guitar DI
  2. Right clic and choose “link channels”
  3. Select all link options except panning
  4. Load any neural DSP plugin
  5. Move any potentiometer, or choose any preset
  6. The movements are not linked to the other channel, or inconsistent preset or potentiometer skipping occurs

Hi,

Can you reproduce it with any Steinberg plug-in too? Can you reproduce it with any other 3rd party plug-in too? Or is it just this plug-in/vendor, please?

Hi, thanks for reply.

It happened only with this plugin.

The strange thing is that it doesn’t happen all the time. I will be prepared to Record when it happens.

Hate to necro a thread but I just noticed this in Cubase 13 with Neural DSP Mark IIC+ Suite. I noticed the values aren’t linked between the two channels, but the movements are. Like… if I load a preset that sets the output to -6.8 and I move the output, it increases the output on both plugins but in relation to one another instead of syncing the value. Also loading IRs or presets doesn’t sync between the two. I’m guessing this is more a NeuralDSP problem than a Steinberg problem. Again aplogies for necro Just chiming in as I just noticed it and was searching to see any discussion and didn’t want to start yet another thread for the same issue.

Seems the best solution is set up a preset with your final choices for IR loading etc then save it and immediately load it in the other channel before you link channels. After that point don’t change IRs or presets as that action isn’t synced across channels.