Notations panel section order

Will there, one day, be a way to change the open sections of the playing techniques panel?
At the moment, every time I open a file and then the panel, I have to close unwanted sections and open the one I want.
Only a small thing but it would be good if Dorico remembered my preferences, either generally or for a particular file.

I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking for: you want Dorico to remember which notations panel was open the last time you were working on the project, and restore it when you reopen it?

Yes - at the moment, every time I open a project and then the notations panel I have to close Common and Strings panels (which I very rarely use) and then open the Guitar one (which I use frequently - though I use the popover a lot too). I had thought Dorico might remember what was lat used or be able to set it up as a preference.
But it’s not a big deal!

It certainly doesn’t remember which sections within a panel are open, though of course it would be possible to add if we decide to do so. Something for a rainy day, perhaps…

sounds familiar :

Another vote for this. It seems a small thing, but over time this gets very annoying.

I agree with the OP that such things can become very tedious. But perhaps he can take comfort from the fact that rainy days are very common in the UK!

David

+1
it would be nice if one could choose a favorite section