Dorico 4 has still an auditioning bug. I have
a) Pitch-before-duration and
b) specify accidentals before inputting note enabled.
To reproduce it:
- Start Note input and type e.g. “D” to let the shadow note appear at D.
- Select the # or b accidental
- Type in the rhythmic value, e.g. a quarter note [old/wrong note without accidental sounding]
- Alter the shadow note with Alt+UpArrow [wrong note sounding]
- Type in the rhythmic value [wrong note sounding]
Thanks for fixing!
And thanks for the change to popovers: They now stay open when the window get’s unfocused - a huge timesaver in some cases when working with a second monitor!