When I read the announcement of the release 1.1 by Daniel and I saw the videos, I was really impressed, telling me: “They finally figured out that we can use the mouse.” Unfortunately, after downloading this new version, I was disappointed once again. Writing notes with the mouse is still unusable.
Take a look at the attachment, I just want to have 3-quarters notes on a music room:
- I created a new instrument
- In the writing mode, I selected the shift note and I click on the rest. So far, so good.
- I moved the mouse after the B
- I click, and what is my surprise to see my shift note turn to an eighth note
- I moved the mouse again after the shift note and I clicked. Again, my shift note becomes a score of eight.
What I wanted, just to have 3 shift tickets, not 2 e.
I think understanding that when we do a click somewhere after a note we want to add something right after and not turn what has already been entered. It is not an insurmountable intellectual construction.
Mr. Daniel, make a little effort.
A small message for all the afficionados of Dorico for which all you complain, they explain to us that Dorico is the holy grail, you do not understand the philosophy of the product, and what I do is not the right way to work. Unfortunately, this is my way of working, I will not use dorico until I can enter my notes as I enter them in sibelius.